Are you an enthusiastic young person?
Oxfordshire Youth is looking for enthusiastic young people for our Event Committee!
We are offering an opportunity for young people aged 16-21 to be involved in planning an amazing countywide Youth Awards event!
What are the Youth Awards?
The Youth Awards is a celebration of young people from Oxfordshire. The event will shine a light on Oxfordshire’s outstanding, hard-working and talented children and young people who deserve to be celebrated.
Expectations and role of the committee:
- 2 meetings per month (one face to attendance at as many as possible
- Design the running of the evening
- Hold auditions for performers
- Supporting the digital presence
- Be part of the award nomination panel
- Supporting design / branding
- Hosting at the event
- Crowdfunding for the event
Skills you might bring and develop:
- Professional thinking
- Logical thinking
- Good time management and organisation
- Good Communication skills
- Team Work
- Project Management
Whether you believe you have any of these skills or want to develop them, all young people interested are welcome and encouraged to apply to be part of the committee! We want to create a diverse group of committed and passionate individuals and give them the opportunity to plan an unforgettable event that celebrates young people.
Application Deadline: Wednesday 22nd May 2019
Applicants meeting with Oxfordshire Youth Awards Staff: Thursday 30th May 2019
For more information click to download the poster.