Become a member
Become a Trainer
Oxfordshire Youth works with a pool of talented trainers to deliver high-class training in:
‘An Introduction to Children and Young People’s Mental Health’ & ILM accredited Young Leaders Programme.
We’re always on the look out for experienced trainers who have a track record of working with young people. If that’s you and you would like to find out more about working with Oxfordshire Youth please read on.
Find out more about becoming a trainer:
Fundraise with us
However you choose to support, we’ll be on hand to offer advice and guidance throughout, and ensure that your efforts will make a real, and positive, difference to the lives of over 6000 young people throughout Oxfordshire.
Volunteer with us
We fully appreciate the value of volunteers and see what a difference they can make to our work and the young people we reach. Oxfordshire Youth are currently in search of motivated people who would like to make a difference to young people in Oxfordshire. Through joining our events committee and supporting the coordination of our annual show stopper at Blenheim Palace, you will be helping us to continue to support over 6000 young people a year.
- For more information please contact Kevin Game.
- For any questions about volunteering at events please contact Kevin Game.
- For any questions about office-based volunteering please contact Lorna O’Connor.
- For any questions about volunteering with young people in a youth club or one to one environment please contact Kate Armitage.
- For any questions about volunteering on Young Leaders programmes please contact Hayley Reynolds.
Become a friend
of Oxfordshire Youth
Your help will:
- Support our members to provide a range of vital support services for young people
- Ensure that young people have a say about the services available to them
- Provide inspiring leadership opportunities for young people
- Provide vital training to ensure that practitioners are mental health aware