Lockdown 3 has brought with it a new drive to provide financial support to organisations across Oxfordshire who have been affected by Covid-19.
Below you will find an up to date funding support and grants available in Oxfordshire.*
- OCF reopens Community Resilience Fund in response to lockdown 3
- Oxford City Council Covid-19 Winter Support Grant (CWSG) – Small grants for community support groups
- Youth Covid-19 Support Fund from gov.uk has opened this January offering funding for grassroots or national youth organisation affected by the Covid-19 pandemic
- The Fore is offering medium and larger grants mainly for small organisations working with marginalised groups and led by people in the community
- The Local Connections Fund for charities and community groups working to reduce loneliness in the community
- The Step Change Fund via OCF focuses on capacity building and strengthening of Oxfordshire’s charitable sector for a stronger, more sustainable organisation
Not sure if funding support is right for you? OCVA is offering help, support and advice to your group or organisation via their webpage.
*This is just a small selection of available grants, if you have anything you would like us to add to the list, please get in touch. We will be updating this list as more funding becomes available.