Do you know a young person aged 8 to 21 based in Oxfordshire who has made a real difference during the pandemic? You can nominate them for our COVID-19 Young Hero Award. A nominee for this award may have:
– Helped with buying / delivering groceries
– Organised an online community support group
– Helped other young people with their schoolwork
– Used their creative skills to spread joy and positivity
– Supported somebody else with their mental health
– Shared tips on how to stay healthy and well during lockdown
The COVID-19 Young Hero Award is a brand-new category which will be presented as part of our Youth Awards this autumn. The event will be livestreamed on the Oxfordshire Youth website.
There are two ways to submit a nomination:
1) Record a 1-minute video and DM us on Instagram (@oxfordshireyouth) – or send the video via WeTransfer to: [email protected]
2) Write 200 words about the person you would like to nominate and send the text via email to: [email protected]
Both the shortlisted videos and the written nominations will be shown / read out as part of the livestream event. The public will then have a chance to vote for the winner.
The deadline for submissions is the 23rd of October 2020.